Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For over a quarter of a century, Public Agenda has been providing unbiased and unparalleled research that bridges the gap between American leaders and what the public really thinks about issues ranging from education to foreign policy to immigration to religion and civility in American life. Nonpartisan and nonprofit, Public Agenda was founded by social scientist and author Daniel Yankelovich and former Secretary of State Cyrus Vance in 1975.
- Daniel Yankelovich - Founder & Chairman
- Board of Directors
- Sidney Harman, Chairman
- Richard Danzig, Former Secretary of the Navy
- Alice S. Huang, Senior Councilor for External Relations, Cal Tech
- Bobby R. Inman, Admiral, US Navy (retired)
- David Mathews, President, Charles F. Kettering Foundation
- Lloyd Morrisett, Former President, The Markle Foundation
- Judith Davidson Moyers, President, Public Affairs Television, Inc.
- Peter Peterson, Chairman, Blackstone Group
- Lois Dickson Rice, Guest Scholar in Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution
- Alive M. Rivlin, Senior Fellow, The Brookings Institution
- Deborah Wadsworth, Senior Advisor, Public Agenda
- Cyrus Vance (Co-founder), Former U.S. Secretary of State (deceased)
- Frank Stanton (member emeritus), Former President, CBS